The boy scouts have a motto “Always be prepared” and every archer needs to adopt the same motto.
It is a good idea to prepare a separate bag with all of the things that you may need at an archery tournament. Having everything you may need in its own sports bag or case ensures you are ready for every tournament and you know exactly where everything is.
The following is a list of things that you might want to bring to an outdoor tournament.
- Allen keys of all sizes
- Screwdriver with multiple heads and sizes
- Spare parts (Screws, knocks and other small parts)
- Clear nail polish for quick bow and limb repair
- Pocket knife
- Pen (black or blue)
- Note Paper
- Safety pins for clothing and other needs
- Tent, tarp, plastic bag or a large umbrella
- Plastic bag for scorecard
- Umbrella, raincoat, rain poncho (with any type of coat make sure you can move and draw your bow)
- Hat with a brim that doesn’t interfere with your string
- Warm pair of gloves
- Splash pants
- Rain boots
- Change of socks
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Muscle soother